 General / 9638
Re: The Ultimate LEGO Book Review....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 22:28:05 GMT

John Neal wrote in message <38210571.901A33B3@uswest.net>...

John DiRienzo wrote:

   The book was made 15 years ago.

Are you talking about the same book?  Sounds to me like you are referring • to
The World of LEGO Toys published in '87.  This one was published this year.

   Oh, good point.  I will have to check out this new book.
--
   Have fun!
   John
My Trade/Sale (and links) Page
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego
my weird Lego site:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/
I can understand where you are coming
from in that some of the info didn't seem correct, or at least wasn't
presented very well, but considering the amount of knowledge I had • regarding
Lego 15 years ago, I think its great!  I had it back then, and I looked • at
the pics and the captions, but I don't remembering reading it through. • For
its purpose (children), it was made sufficiently well, but I think there • is
an increasing demand for a more thorough "Lego collector" type book.  I • can
find a lot more info on the net than in this book, and think it would be
great if someone put all the noteworthy info he can accumulate into one
book.  Anyway, I think its a decent book - if I didn't already have it, I
would try to find one.