 General / 9427
Re: possibilities - 4558, 4559, 2150 (2), etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 10:40:10 GMT

Call me crazy, call me not looking forward to moving an entire room
full of Lego sets and bricks.

I'm facing this myself.  I'm moving in 3 weeks and I've spent over 8 hours
packing up LEGO and I'm only about 1/2 done.  On the bright side, I'll be
getting a LARGE portion of the basement for my LEGO space.

Ya, I know what that is like.  Take a look at the older pictures on my web
page, and at the new ones (NL... are newer).  Anyway, it took around 3-4 full
evenings for the 2 of us to take apart the majority of the city, then another 2
evenings to sort most of the pieces into buckets for shipment.  I don't want to
think about how long it is going to take this time, since there is also the
room to be repaired afterwards, and all the shelving to take down (L framed
woodwork, for supporting the upper level)

I'm not looking forward to moving in a year april.  Esp. if I have increased my
collection more.  I don't even know how I am going to hold the 500 pieces of
straight track...the 250 that came out here with the movers went into one train
box, and the other 250 that I bought only traveled from Ontario with us.

James