 General / 9468
Re: possibilities - 4558, 4559, 2150 (2), etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 20:45:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Powell writes:

I'm not looking forward to moving in a year april.  Esp. if I have increased
my collection more.  I don't even know how I am going to hold the 500 pieces
of straight track...the 250 that came out here with the movers went into one
train box, and the other 250 that I bought only traveled from Ontario with us.

James

Well, you could leave it behind... it would have a good home... and when you
decide to come back and settle here for good, you can have it all back.
Promise!

Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective