 General / 9379
  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

(...) That's pretty much my POV. And where I'm going in about 5 minutes. (...) Nope. Just a Freestyle propeller. (...) Care to elaborate? The only pieces I could have too many of would be: - the yellow 2x3 printed slope (could be altered) - the gray (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

(...) Sorry, I meant set #7, its a yellow freestyle propeller with a 1x1 cylinder in the center. (...) The 2x2 red brick. I only included this because I have heard that the 2x2 bricks are growing dust in many collections. -- Scott Smallbeck (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

(...) That's the one I assumed you meant--it's the only yellow propeller. (...) Ah. I can understand that POV, but it's an unusual way of thinking about a standard brick. Steve (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)