 General / 9325
Re: Conclusion of the Halloween Lego Design Contest....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 19:36:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Matthew Verdier writes:
Hello Everyone!

Well, here it is the day before Halloween and it is time to announce the
conclusion of the Halloween Lego Design Contest!

It's always nice to be punctual!

First, I would like to
thank my Co-Judges, Anne Sullivan and Felix Greco for helping me run the
contest.  Second, I would like to thank all of the enthusiastic
participants.  You all did a wonderful job and are to be commended for your
efforts.  Lastly, I want to thank the teeming hordes of people that are
going to probably bring the Geocities servers to their knees to see who won.

Thank *you* for a great contest!

Check out the contest site at your leisure and be sure to follow the
entrants links to their homesites to get the full scope of their entries.

I loved Coby's "New for 2000?":
http://www.geocities.com/~hldc/hldchorrorentry10.html
Excellent raytrace, and a great piece of satire!

So what are the winners :) supposed to do now?
--Bram