 General / 9201
Re: Super Value Pack at Wal-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.underground
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 12:39:49 GMT

Is anyone in the US planning on getting the Value pack and doesn't want to
Rock Raiders set? I don't want anything else from the set.

Rob

----------
In article <3817EFDF.9E6649D8@songtwo.demon.co.uk>, Paul Mison
<lego@songtwo.demon.co.uk> wrote:

Ashley Glennon wrote:

Today my wife purchased for me a Wal-Mart Super Value Pack.  The
shrinkwrapped bundle includes ... an (allegedly) exclusive Rock
Raiders Crew set 4930 ... [1]

The Rock Raiders Crew set consists of 5 RR minifigs, a brown rock with • crystal
and several handheld tools.

afaik this set is available in Europe (definitely the UK- the first RR
set I bought) and not the US.

It's quite a nice set- lots of tools (a complete 6 tool pack, as in the
X-wing and others, iirc) as well as the minifigs, and the double hand
held circular saw is good for intimidating workmates ("he's mad as hell
and he's not going to take any more!").

:: paul
[1] edited