 General / 9186
9185  |  9187
Subject:
Super Value Pack at Wal-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 03:51:59 GMT

I had not seen this before so I thought I would mention it here...
Today my wife purchased for me a Wal-Mart Super Value Pack.  The shrinkwrapped
bundle includes a blue, Technic-style carrying case, an (allegedly) exclusive
Rock Raiders Crew set 4930, a ResQ speedboat 1069, Ninja Blaster 1099, Western
mini set 6706 and the Lego Classic 4222 box.  The five set bundle costs $29.77.

The Rock Raiders Crew set consists of 5 RR minifigs, a brown rock with crystal
and several handheld tools.

In total, the set includes five sets, however, the giant sticker on the front
of the package says, "A total of 6 sets."  There was nothing inside of the
blue Technic case.  Hmmm?

Ashley
http://www.minifigmuseum.freeservers.com