 General / 9186
  Super Value Pack at Wal-Mart

I had not seen this before so I thought I would mention it here... Today my wife purchased for me a Wal-Mart Super Value Pack. The shrinkwrapped bundle includes a blue, Technic-style carrying case, an (allegedly) exclusive Rock Raiders Crew set (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Super Value Pack at Wal-Mart

(...) afaik this set is available in Europe (definitely the UK- the first RR set I bought) and not the US. It's quite a nice set- lots of tools (a complete 6 tool pack, as in the X-wing and others, iirc) as well as the minifigs, and the double hand (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.underground)

  Re: Super Value Pack at Wal-Mart

Is anyone in the US planning on getting the Value pack and doesn't want to Rock Raiders set? I don't want anything else from the set. Rob ---...--- (...) crystal (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.underground)