 General / 9184
    Re: I wonder where he got the scans from? —John DiRienzo
   Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) of (...) I don't intend to sound harsh, either, but... Well, I have not heard your issues with the trademark/domain clause - or if I have, I forgot. Still, I don't think TLG is going to close the brickshelf (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: I wonder where he got the scans from? —Mike Stanley
   (...) Well, I do mean to sound harsh. You're wrong. Period. So wrong, in fact, that I must believe you're simply ignorant of the realities of copyright issues. It's either that or you believe that just because someone's doing something wrong and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)