 General / 9069
  Re: Some disturbing news

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999 04:28:20 GMT, "Peter Callaway" <pcallaway@bmcl.com.au> wrote: [Snipped info about discontinuation of service/parts packs] Good. By and large, the service packs suck for our needs (there are some exceptions, like the gray brick (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some disturbing news

(...) YES! YES! YES! Exactly. Do it right or don't do it at all. Quite frankly, I considered the Service Packs littler more than a half-assed attempt at bulk ordering. (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some disturbing news

(...) My first problem is that a vast majority of the service packs you guys talk about aren't available here at all. Our parts catalogue is a disgrace. My second problem is that a vast majority of the tubs and buckets you guys talk about aren't (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  (canceled)