 General / 905
Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 04:02:13 GMT

[...]
I am not uncomfortable, but I am a getting a little annoyed and bored.
Which is pretty bad in itself.
I used to think RTL was a fun and safe place, and could recommend it
without reservation.  But now I would have to think twice about that.
Why?  Because new people inevitably ask newbie questions.  At one
time, those questions would be kindly answered.  Now, more often than
not, they get flamed.  Not the best thing for someone looking for
friendship online.

Maybe the FAQ isn't posted there often enough...might that help?

--Todd