 General / 9045
Re: New S@H catalog is a disappointment (to me)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 18:30:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, John DiRienzo writes:
  I was happy to find a new S@H (Holiday Magic) Catalog in my mailbox
today.  However, after perusing and finding no sets I had not seen before I
felt let down.  I was hoping for some hints as to new sets for 2000, but
there weren't any.  At first glance, I thought "ALL NEW - LEGO Star Wars
Collection" meant actual new Star Wars sets, but alas, they are the same old
sets.  Plus, there are tons of sets marked as new which have been available
for nearly a year now.  Oh, well, maybe next time.

Does the US holiday catalogue still have service packs listed?  I just got my
Canadian one a few weeks ago, and it had the usual multi-page spread of
service packs.

Just curious...

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/