 General / 9039
    New S@H catalog is a disappointment (to me) —John DiRienzo
    I was happy to find a new S@H (Holiday Magic) Catalog in my mailbox today. However, after perusing and finding no sets I had not seen before I felt let down. I was hoping for some hints as to new sets for 2000, but there weren't any. At first (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New S@H catalog is a disappointment (to me) —Will Hess
     I'd have to agree...the only new thing I noticed wa the Legoland computer game. Blech! I'd rather play Roller Coaster Tycoon or Theme Park! I also noticed that there was no movement (again) on the "Limited Quantity" and "Hard to Find" sets. Will (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New S@H catalog is a disappointment (to me) —James Brown
     (...) Does the US holiday catalogue still have service packs listed? I just got my Canadian one a few weeks ago, and it had the usual multi-page spread of service packs. Just curious... James (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

         Re: New S@H catalog is a disappointment (to me) —John DiRienzo
      James, Yes, the new catalog does have service packs, including a "new" Space Port service pack I bought about 6 of 8 months ago. Thats just what I don't like about this new catalog - every page has stuff marked new that has been around quite (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

         Re: New S@H catalog is a disappointment (to me) —Steve Bliss