 General / 9037
  Future Direction Of LEGO.....

I am seeing a lot of angry folks in LUGNET this week. Rather than "lighting the torches" just yet, let's let the group letter to KKK (and Peter Eio) take their course. One thing about the upper management folks at LEGO is that they are polite, and (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Future Direction Of LEGO.....

From what I have hear Lego should be moving in a new direction soon. They have a new individual heading up their web division (not responsible for the recent alterations of lego.com) and I think the marketing folks in general are paying a lot more (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Future Direction Of LEGO.....