 General / 9041
Re: Future Direction Of LEGO.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 17:55:55 GMT

From what I have hear Lego should be moving in a new direction soon. They
have a new individual heading up their web division (not responsible for the
recent alterations of lego.com) and I think the marketing folks in general
are paying a lot more attention to us then we tend to believe. I don't know
if this means services pack are here to stay or even if bulk ordering will
be allowed in the future but I have a feeling we will see some type of a
change for the better in the near future.

-Nick

Gary Istok wrote in message <3815E44A.ED68F8C9@umich.edu>...
<snip>

But rather than getting our "collective" blood pressure up any higher,
lets be patient.  (I personally have waited 15 years for LEGO parts!)

If no result comes of it, I will be the first to "man the barricades".

I guess I better stop with the cliché!

But let's hold off on any more Letters to LEGO just yet.

Thanks,
Gary Istok