 General / 9033
    Re: Some disturbing news —John Gerlach
   (...) But, does this come down to one simple fact: Parent involvement? John Neal actually *enjoys* Lego bricks - I can personally vouch for that! Some parents nowdays just buy their kids toys and that's the end of it - they just tell the kids to "go (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Some disturbing news —Gregor Benedikt Rochow
     (...) The semi-tractor's base in the helicopter transport semi (URL) I bought solely for the tr-red slopes) is so juniorized and in need of being several separate parts that the single part TLG use *is* indeed 2 parts *glued* *together*. More of (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Some disturbing news —Tony Kilaras
     (...) What's next? Hmmmm.... (1) The continuation of prostituting of the Lego brand by putting it on everything from bedsheets to lousy computer games? (2) More and more commercial tie-ins to the point where there will be little or no original (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Some disturbing news —Ian Sinclair
   (...) Absolutely. Children benefit from adult guidance, support and assistance. With LEGO and most things, more in the beginning, less later on. It's also great quality time with your children. In my case it was my little brother, and now my nieces. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)