 General / 8931
  I need help

Can someone out there be a good Samaritan and please give me the URL of RTL's homepage, you know the one they post daily news on? I would be forever indebted for you kindness. Thanks, Mark L (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: I need help

(...) ??? RTL has no homepage, as such. You could check Deja.com at: (URL) last time I tried, finding a specific newsgroup such as rec.toys.lego there is about a simple as replacing the clutch plates on a '91 Escort, and less enjoyable. Plus, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: I need help

(...) RTL's (...) Try a power search, located to the right of the search button. You can type in rec.toys.lego under forum, and you can also choose what date you would like to read posts from. You can leave the other areas blank, they are optional. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: I need help

(...) Maybe I am crazy but the power search on today's date 10-25-99 gives nothing about a 1999 UK catalog. I find plenty of robotics and star wars articles, but nothing like what you are describing. Please give any more advice you might have. Mark (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: I need help

(...) in (...) to (...) Hey Julie I finally found it and emailed the author for a scan. Thanks for your help. I do appreciate it. Mark L (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)