 General / 8922
Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:20:09 GMT

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999 02:56:44 GMT, John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote:

...we are a rabidly loyal bunch who will bitch
and moan but when all is said and done will continue to buy your product
regardless,

I don't know that that is a generally true statement.  I'm sure a good number of
people will continue to buy TLG products until such time as the quality of the
bricks themselves goes to pot, but it's bound to be true that other people will
slip away, as TLG wanders about, lost in their own blindness.

There is a continuous amount turnover in the ranks of AFOL.  If TLG blows too
hard, that turnover will become an exodus.

Steve
"Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where it keeps its brain."