 General / 8887
  Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)

(...) Depends on the part count an physical size. I've seen pictures of two AT-ATs (don't know which one is David's) from the NELUG display at MindFest ( (URL) ) but that doesn't always give you a good impression of the actual size of the models. I (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)

(...) Dave's original pictures might give a better idea of scale: <URL:(URL) It's huge! (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)