 General / 8896
Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:11:57 GMT

Troy Cefaratti <mnementh@sbase1.com> wrote:
Depends on the part count an physical size.  I've seen pictures of two
AT-ATs (don't know which one is David's) from the NELUG display at MindFest
( http://troy.simplenet.com/lego/mindfest/starwars.html ) but that doesn't
always give you a good impression of the actual size of the models.

Dave's original pictures might give a better idea of scale:
<URL:http://www.suave.net/~dave/atat.html>

It's huge!