 General / 8861
    Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!) —Ray Sanders
    Everyone should pay attention to the shelf-space penetration of Mega Blocks. All the K-Marts (and to a slightly lesser degree WalMart) seem to have large quantities of Mega Blocks product available for purchase. My take is that Mega Blocks are (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!) —Mike Stanley
   (...) If Mega Blocks gets their quality control and tolerances worked out to within 90% of TLG's level, AND if they offer the type of bulk ordering service we talk about, I bet a lot of people will jump on it. I know I would. (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)