 General / 8827
    Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!) —Mike Poindexter
   In lugnet.general, Nick Goetz writes: [snipped] (...) In case you didn't notice in my first post, I _DID_ get bulk ordering. And what I was offered was not even as good a deal as full retail at Toys R Us. 6 cents a piece for bricks from the bulk (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A change in attitude —Nick Goetz
   Unfortunately I hit the send button on the post about the 20 bricks out of frustration. Yes I understand many of you, as well as myself, want large quantities of bricks that could generate lots of lots of money for TLG. I should have thought a (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)