 General / 8510
Re: Lego Halloween Costume Ideas...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 05:11:45 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:3801f7ed.338807593@lugnet.com...
There have been examples of minifig costumes in Lego Mania Magazine,
usually characters hanging around with various contest winners.

Also, I believe it was Minx Kelly who had a unique Lego costume--I seem to
remember it involved cutting two baseplates into rough V shapes, stringing
them together, putting bricks on them, and wearing them in place of
trousers.  Not for the faint-of-heart.  Or children.

that sounds...intresting
Steve

Matt
$%$# vaccum cleaners, stay away from the silve...#$^&
Matt@rapturesoft.hypermart.net