 General / 8511
8510  |  8512
Subject:
Did I ever find something interesting in my purple bucket!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 06:51:41 GMT

Hi all,

OK, earlier today I went to Wal-Mart (before I made the b-s-t posting)
and bought an open and mildly played-with purple bucket for $3.  Well,
when I got it home, inside was a strange plastic object--a hilt with a
4x4 cross (like 2 2x4s at odds) screwed into the top.  Obviously, this
was from the build-a-lightsaber contest that I've heard about.
So...what good is this thing?  Did the people who entered the contest
get to keep the lightsaber pieces?  It's not of much use to me, so I'd
be just as happy to trade it away.

And in a related vein, what odd things have you found in *your* LEGO
sets?  (I know we've visited the topic regularly before, but it's always
entertaining.)

best,

LFB