 General / 8486
Re: Ult Lego Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:36:41 GMT

On Sat, 9 Oct 1999 18:25:00 GMT, "Richard Marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com>
wrote:

AND don't even get me started on the subject of eBay, since my experiences
there are surely hit and miss at best.  Sellers appear to have no qualms
stating that a set is in "great condition" and "complete"  when this is far
from accurate on both counts.  Just yesterday I received a set that I was
buying almost entirely for the horse bardings, and get this -- all the clips
on both sides of BOTH horse bardings are all broken and mangled!  Ack!  The
very reason I am willing to pay top dollar for this bloody thing all comes to
nothing.  Out $60 and still no decent horse bardings...

That is an issue to take up with eBay management, because the seller was
misrepresenting his goods.

Man, am I angry...and ultimately I blame TLG.  I mean, they could just toss
off a horse barding accessory pack could they not?

Why blame TLG for the actions of predatory scalpers?

Steve