 General / 8457
    Re: Ult Lego Book —Richard Marchetti
   << What kind of book are you talking about? A sort of idea book? >> Its a large size TLG history, LegoLand, and Lego scultpure book. I can't see how else to describe it. But a lot of the ideas they show could not easily be accomplished by the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ult Lego Book —Scott Edward Sanburn
     (...) Sounds like a prime candidate for that bad comment or whatever. (...) Yeah, or how about a Classic Space minifig or Futuron pack again?! Scott (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ult Lego Book —Steve Bliss
   (...) That is an issue to take up with eBay management, because the seller was misrepresenting his goods. (...) Why blame TLG for the actions of predatory scalpers? Steve (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ult Lego Book —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Because I wouldn't be dealing with the likes of these thieves except for the fact that TLG doesn'y really have its act together marketing-wise. Or rather, than I find their present marketing practices deplorable. How's that for a reason? -- (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)