 General / 8421
  Re: Lego Article (Re: I'm famous (or infamous))

(...) Nope, no better intel, but my feeling is this: women do most of the gift-buying, especially for kids. When men buy gifts, it's for a woman. So, when males are buying LEGO, it is likely they are buying for themselves. I'd put it as high as (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Lego Article (Re: I'm famous (or infamous))

[ FUT lugnet.general ] Steve: (...) Simplifying things a lot, aren't we? (...) I can just as well admit that about 80% of the mony I spend on LEGO is for myself. But looking at people in general, it appears that a significantly larger amount is (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Lego Article (Re: I'm famous (or infamous))

(...) Yep. (...) Could be. When I'm in the store, I'm looking at the LEGO, not the other shoppers. (...) That should be interesting. Let us know, please! (...) :) Steve (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)