 General / 8338
    Re: Insurance —Steve Bliss
   (...) Did you look into contracting with some kind of a disaster recovery outfit? In the large-organization world (mainframes, call centers, etc), this is a plan/arrangement to get your data and environment quickly set up and running in another (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Insurance —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) outfit? (...) We're not that big of an organization, and the insurance to cover the equipment didn't cost THAT much. It was just substantially more then what a "normal" policy would have cost. With archives of the data off-site, all we would (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)