 General / 8288
Re: What set(s) is this piece found in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 08:40:05 GMT

Bryan Wong wrote:

The piece I'm referring to appears in 4558 Metroliner - it's the black
umm... "electrical connector" thingies that attach to the roof of the train
itself.  (Nothing to do with the headlights!)  What I'd like to know is if
those pieces are available in other sets?  Thanks!

Bryan

4551 has some

--
Jonathan Wilson