 General / 8271
    Re: PRESS RELEASE- LEGO Watch Systems Range Launches; It's Time for LEGO Watches —Allan Bedford
   Hello Chet, Just wondering where you found this press release? Is it from the official LEGO site? I have looked, but don't see any mention of the watches there. Just curious to know the source of this info. Regards, Allan (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: PRESS RELEASE- LEGO Watch Systems Range Launches; It's Time for LEGO Watches —Paul Sinasohn
   This is the real valuable part of this press release! Let's send her the URL for the DearLego LUGNET group! (...) Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: PRESS RELEASE- LEGO Watch Systems Range Launches; It's Time for LEGO Watches —Steve Bliss
   (...) Ooo. I missed that one. Poor Shannon. I pity her, almost. Steve (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)