 General / 8271
  Re: PRESS RELEASE- LEGO Watch Systems Range Launches; It's Time for LEGO Watches

Hello Chet, Just wondering where you found this press release? Is it from the official LEGO site? I have looked, but don't see any mention of the watches there. Just curious to know the source of this info. Regards, Allan (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: PRESS RELEASE- LEGO Watch Systems Range Launches; It's Time for LEGO Watches

This is the real valuable part of this press release! Let's send her the URL for the DearLego LUGNET group! (...) Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: PRESS RELEASE- LEGO Watch Systems Range Launches; It's Time for LEGO Watches

(...) Ooo. I missed that one. Poor Shannon. I pity her, almost. Steve (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)