 General / 8270
Re: Bram's Site updated: Model of the Month, Naboo Fighter, 2 airplanes, modified 8880
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 22:59:43 GMT

Please F-up to lugnet.publish

"Ralph Döring" <doe@gmx.de> writes:
In lugnet.announce, Bram Lambrecht writes:
I've just updated my LEGO Site:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/models.html

Excellent LEGO Site. I vote for 5 out of 5 in every category for your
site design and features.

Thanks!

As I´m still learning about html, java etc
I took a peek at your source-code. Just some minor nitpicking: if you
click on a model to view a large picture you pop up a new window. The
picture in the new window has an unwanted white border at the top and
left. If you put in the picture as the bodybackground the border will
disapear. I know this is not a proper solution but I´m still looking
for one. (If anyone knows a of a way how to supress the borders...I
don´t know if this is the right group to post this question, but any
other solutions would be very welcome.)

I'd like a solution for this to...but I haven't really looked into it.
Although I try to keep my code clean, I had to break some "rules" to get
the pages to look nice, so don't take them as the best example of good
coding.  For an example of good coding, take a look at some of the other
pages I've designed, especially the Reaching Heights page:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/resume.html

I also want to thank you for your LDraw Tutorial and your many models
which are a great inspiration.

I'm glad the stuff wen to some use :)

I just finished my first ldraw-model which will be online soon.

I look forward to it.
--Bram