 General / 8232
8231  |  8233
Subject:
Unusually busy Sunday...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 23:26:27 GMT

Wow, today has been unusually busy for a Sunday in terms of "spotlight"
items...

   http://www.lugnet.com/?p=1999-10-03   (8 items)

Compare that to a few older Sundays...

   http://www.lugnet.com/?p=1999-09-26   (4 items)
   http://www.lugnet.com/?p=1999-09-19   (4 items)
   http://www.lugnet.com/?p=1999-09-12   (6 items)
   http://www.lugnet.com/?p=1999-09-05   (4 items)

Just a random blip?  Or is everyone coming inside now that it's starting to
get cold in the Northern hemisphere...?

--Todd