 General / 819
  Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi all, I just wanted to wish all of you a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday! I'm thankful for my wife, basically everything I do every day, for Todd and Suzanne's hard work in providing Lugnet and all the other stuff, and for everyone else who (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

(...) Amen! Or is it "Me Too"? Thank you all for your continued dedication in making LUGnet the classy place to discuss Lego! And may your turkey taste better than a Scala turkey. -Tom McD. tfn, radiotitan@spamSPAMs...Dyahoo.com (URL) (26 years ago, 26-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Remind me. What's this thanksgiving thing all about? We don't have it over here. obLEGO: Isn't it traditionally the weekend that first of next-years sets appear on the shelves over there? I guess that's a good enough reason for a celebration :-) Huw (26 years ago, 26-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Thought I would mention that Todd and Suz, have been changing the Lugnet Main page for different holidays (have you seen them?). The Halloween page was great! So set your browsers to refresh that page! Those humble suckers never announce it. LINC (...) (26 years ago, 26-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

(...) Some of the early immigrants from England to the US were happy that they managed to survive for a year, whereas many of their weaker brethren had fallen over, dead. Err, I mean the Pilgrims were celebrating a successful first year in the New (...) (26 years ago, 27-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) <snipped discussion of how the celebration started....> (...) Great Steve, now you'll have Huw thinking that Americans watch soccer on Thanksgiving :-) Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- The train stops at (...) (26 years ago, 27-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Huw Millington writes: <Snip!> (...) Yes, because of the after-Thanksgiving Sales clear off the shelves to make room for new products. Jeff (26 years ago, 27-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

(...) Great, now how do I reset the date on their server so I can see the holiday page? ;) Steve (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

(...) Here's the Halloween page -- (URL) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

(...) Steve (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)