 General / 8154
  Re: Hunger website

(...) click. (...) I had the same thing entered into the guest book on my website some time ago. I haven't removed it yet, but feel that I've been violated by a spam. Has anyone else been hit by this website? And could this be a result of farming (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hunger website

(...) You've been spammed, but I don't think directly from the Hunger Site. It's not cost-efficient to spam guest books. They also have a disclaimer for exactly this kind of thing: (URL) I haven't been hit, and I'm a member of both the Legomaniac's (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: Hunger website

(...) Sorry for throwing spam... I hadn't really been hit by it yet (just the friend of mine that sent it to me via email), and it seemed noteworthy, rather than 'GET YOUR FREE EMAIL TODAY!' or something... Anyway, apologies to those who didn't want (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Hunger website

(...) As far as donations go, I'd certainly agree. But they didn't require anything from me... I tried it before posting it (one would hope I would!) and it was simply a single click-- no cookies were dropped, no forms to fill out, no information to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: Hunger website

(...) That's true -- in terms of effort on the part of the doners, it's the best way to go! Much easier than donating, say, a kidney. :-, (...) Eh? I saw no spam coming from you, sir. I'm reconsidering what I said eariler -- I no longer think you (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)