 General / 810
    Lego newspaper article —Chad Smith
   Shhh! Hear that trickling sound? That's the sound of a trademark being diluted. My local newspaper, the South Bend Tribune, took samples of the year's hot toys to a nearby daycare center and ran a story on the kids' reactions. Not surprisingly, the (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego newspaper article —Matthew Miller
   (...) On a related note, I just saw a Toys backwards-R Us ad which claimed to have discounted prices on "Legos". Amusing to me considering their history of trademark claims. (Which, by the way, are ridiculous -- literally hundreds and probably (...) (26 years ago, 27-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)