 General / 8085
  Re: LEGO Stereogram (see it in 3D!)

I don't know, I can see them and I have a serious astigatism, I can also see the magic eye ones they had out a few years ago.. just takes a little time sometimes and being able to cross your eyes easily. With the posters they had out a couple of (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: LEGO Stereogram (see it in 3D!)

(...) one technique I found that helps me to "see" these things is to focus my eyes to a depth past the image, like the wall behind the monitor. then move to have the screen in front but still eyes focus to the wall distance. It takes a little (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: LEGO Stereogram (see it in 3D!)

(...) Same here. Ryan (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: LEGO Stereogram (see it in 3D!)

(...) If you can see Chris's and not Todd's, it's probably because Todd's are more widely separated than Chris's (on my monitor, about 3 1/2" vs. 1 7/8"). Human eyes are typically separated about 2 1/2", and this is an effective upper bound on (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)