 General / 791
Re: Software Catalog from Lego!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 16:40:22 GMT

Op een zekere dag, te weten Mon, 23 Nov 1998 23:56:22 GMT, klom "Jesse Long"
<LongJR97@hotmail.com> in het toetsenbord en schreef ons:

Ardjan Besse wrote in message <365ab236.9666539@lugnet.com>...

But on a table where new catalogs, showing the actual software packages, • but
also some announcements of software, coming in 1999. I got a few, and • coming
home, I turned on my scanner: http://unet.univie.ac.at/~a8705125/ardjan • It's
in the catalog section....

So much to buy, and so little cash.

Jesse

But these is the first Lego theme that we can make copies of.....
(not that I want (or am allowed) to do that, to have the whole series
standing between Omnipage, Access and Linux looks cool....)

Ardjan

-----
Ardjan's YALP (Yet Another Lego Page) at
http://unet.univie.ac.at/~a8705125/ardjan