 General / 795
Re: Software Catalog from Lego!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:03:13 GMT

Ardjan Besse <ardjan.besse@telekabel.at> wrote:
So much to buy, and so little cash.

Jesse

But these is the first Lego theme that we can make copies of.....
(not that I want (or am allowed) to do that, to have the whole series
standing between Omnipage, Access and Linux looks cool....)

Don't count on it.  I backup every one of the CD's I buy (at less than
a buck each for blanks you only have to get burned once with a
scratched or damaged CD to think it well worth it) and I have had no
success copying Creator.

My main reason for wanting to copy Creator was to leave the original
at home for use and a copy at work for use while I'm on campus.  No
such luck.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET