 General / 7740
    Re: Pictures of new Shell promotional sets are up! —Mark Herzberg
   (...) shop. Therefore it is not (...) So thats why Chevron's "Chevron Car" promotion has been one of the country's most succsesful promotions. It has been running since 1996. So far, seventeen vehicles and counting. I'm a big fan of these vehicles, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Pictures of new Shell promotional sets are up! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I agree with Mark. Promo sets CAN sell. However I suspect that Hess and (to a lesser extent) Chevron are not the market dominators that Shell is. Shell execs (and I am speculating) no doubt said "we don't need to mess with those".. BUT!!! 2 (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)