 General / 7710
Re: 3438 McDonald's set - want it, but not in the US? I can get it for you
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:12:30 GMT

About the same offer as Tom - if you have a trade or purchase going with me,
I will be happy to include 3438 if you are in another country for $11 extra.
What is this about new Shell sets?  Would someone please enlighten me on the
numbers and contents of these sets?  When will they be available?

--
   Have fun!
   John