 General / 7709
7708  |  7710
Subject:
3438 McDonald's set - want it, but not in the US? I can get it for you
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:01:56 GMT

I'm sure there are non-US people that may want the new 3438 US S@H
Exclusive McDonald's set.  I'll throw out my standard offer on this one -
I'll be happy to get it for you at cost plus whatever shipping you choose,
and get as many of them (or other US sets) from S@H that you want.  I need
to be paid in cash, or a direct wire to my bank, or that you cover the
friggin $20 fee my bank will charge for non-US checks.  Canadian folks can
pay with a Canadian Postal Money Order.

All I ask in return is the ability to do the same through you - buy any
sets exclusive to your area at your cost plus shipping.  If you are in a
country due to get the new Shell sets, I'd be VERY interested in getting
McDonald's sets for you, as I will want a minimum of 5-10 of each of the
new Shell sets when they come out ;-)

(For those people that got Halloween buckets through me - I'd like to hear
from you if your country will be getting the Shell sets, as I don't want to
ask one person to have to buy a ton of them for me.)