 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2565
2564  |  2566
Subject:
Will Trade McDonald sets for new Shell sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 02:51:08 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:

I'm sure there are non-US people that may want the new 3438 US S@H
Exclusive McDonald's set.  I'll throw out my standard offer on this one -
I'll be happy to get it for you at cost plus whatever shipping you choose,
and get as many of them (or other US sets) from S@H that you want.
<snip>

Um, here is a sort-of "me too":

I'd like to do the same but on a more limited scale: trade McDonald sets for the
5 new Shell sets at cost (including shipping on both sides) with a European
partner.  Email me if interested!