 General / 7682
Re: Query about tank-treads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 02:49:56 GMT

Hi Billy,

I love those treads!  I get mine at Pitsco.  Try:

http://www.pitsco-legodacta-store.com/

(under Spare parts and Miscellaneous)

Order Number: W779938

$6.25 for 36 of them.

You can but them on-line (I have several times).  I think shipping is $6 for up to
$100 of items, so you might as well buy a $100 worth of tracks to make shipping
worthwhile.  ;-)

Joe
http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/Concept.html

Billy D Arnold wrote:

Hi,
Does anybody know where I can get a good amount of the snap-together tank-like
treads such as the ones in #8851.  I am trying to gather all the parts I need
to make an M1 Abrams tank.  I am not really interested in the set/sets that
contain them, just the treads themselves.  Any leads or info would be greatly
appreciated as I have no idea where to start looking (except here!).  Please
email me with any help.
Thanks,

Billy