 General / 7651
Re: Query about tank-treads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 06:44:07 GMT

While I couldn't find this on the actual pitsco-legodacta.com website, i did
find a scan of a catalog that had this part:

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/legopicts/DactaPitsco/LegoDactaSpares1.jpg

I *HAVE* seen it on the site, i just can't seem to find it at the moment.
But you can give them a call.

Troy

Billy D Arnold <horus@crystald.com> wrote in message
Hi,
Does anybody know where I can get a good amount of the snap-together • tank-like
treads such as the ones in #8851.  I am trying to gather all the parts I • need
to make an M1 Abrams tank.  I am not really interested in the set/sets • that
contain them, just the treads themselves.  Any leads or info would be • greatly
appreciated as I have no idea where to start looking (except here!). • Please
email me with any help.
Thanks,

Billy