 General / 7630
    6375 Exxon Gas Staion sticker sheet scans? —Jason Spangler
   Does anyone have a scan of the 6375 Gas Station ((URL) sticker sheets? It's the Exxon gas station. I'd like to rebuild my set, but my stickers are missing. :-( Hmm, has anyone thought about starting a sticker sheet scan site? (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 6375 Exxon Gas Staion sticker sheet scans? —Kevin Loch
     (...) Stickers have always been ok on my site. Only a few sets include sticker scans however. The naming convention is xxxx-s1, xxxx-s2 etc. (btw box scans are ok too, with xxxx-b1, xxxx-b2 being the naming scheme. KL (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 6375 Exxon Gas Staion sticker sheet scans? —John DiRienzo
   Jason, You are in luck! I have just mailed scans of that sticker sheet to Horst Lehner, who has started a page like you describe: (URL) I don't know when he will have that sheet (and some others) on line, but it should be fairly soon. I am looking (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)