 General / 7632
Re: 6375 Exxon Gas Staion sticker sheet scans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 17:08:03 GMT

Jason,
   You are in luck!  I have just mailed scans of that sticker sheet to Horst
Lehner, who has started a page like you describe:
http://horst-lehner.mausnet.de/lego/aufkleb/index.htm
   I don't know when he will have that sheet (and some others) on line, but
it should be fairly soon.
   I am looking for the sticker sheet to 1592 (the original, not scans or
copies).
--
   Have fun!
   John
Jason Spangler wrote in message <37DD2BC8.D4DB8D38@wombatgames.com>...
Does anyone have a scan of the 6375 Gas Station
(http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6375-2) sticker sheets?  It's • the
Exxon gas station.  I'd like to rebuild my set, but my stickers are • missing.
:-(

Hmm, has anyone thought about starting a sticker sheet scan site?