 General / 7630
7629  |  7631
Subject:
6375 Exxon Gas Staion sticker sheet scans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 16:52:24 GMT

Does anyone have a scan of the 6375 Gas Station
(http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6375-2) sticker sheets?  It's the
Exxon gas station.  I'd like to rebuild my set, but my stickers are missing.
:-(

Hmm, has anyone thought about starting a sticker sheet scan site?