 General / 7587
  Re: LEGO store in Georgia

In searching I found that there is a Lego Land store at the St. Jacobs Factory Outlet mall in Waterloo, Onterio Canada. Anybody close to there??? Anyone been there? "Kindness given is free, Kindness recieved is priceless" (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO store in Waterloo, ON (was: LEGO store in Georgia)

Hello Jodi, Jodi Neal <LunaTarlun@Prodigy.Net> wrote in article <FHvvtJ.I8v@lugnet.com>... (...) Factory (...) Anyone (...) I've been to this store several times. It's an outlet-style store called The Countryside Toy Outlet. The store is indeed (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)