 General / 7498
  Re: McDonalds set

Ok. After reading all your responses to my listing on E-Bay, I do see that I was amiss in the way I posted it. I am sorry for those I affended and I do promise to not do it again. I do not want to get in a flaming war with Larry or anyone else who (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: McDonalds set

(...) That's big of you. (no sarcasm intended..) It's even a bit MORE than I would do. There is nothing wrong with selling something that is commonly available. Were I you in this situation I would merely add information that the set is avaiable and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)